08 August 2023

Sarina's Bakery

The past five or really six years, August has been a theme month, when I make pictures that focuse on a certain race. This year, I'm skipping it. It is a busy month this year, so I'll see if I can do the whole theme month later this year or we'll have to wait for another time.
This doesn't mean I'll be slacking off. Oh no. There will be big pictures coming out and one of them is what this whole post is about. Two weeks back, I asked over at twitter to answer to a survey and help me make a new character for one of the mission races I still don't have a permanent toon. Blood elves, Forsaken and Orcs. These are the remaining "core" races I still don't have a solid character to use. The results came in and with the data I recieved, I was able to make this new character.

Please welcome, Sarina Sweetvale, a Blood elf baker!

August 8th- "Sarina's Bakery" [Belf/BBW/SFW]
[​IMG]
A new bakery has opened in Dalaran
and it is taking the city by storm!
Not only does the shop sell a wide range
of breads, the displays are all full of cakes,
cinnamon rolls, pastries, pies, eclairs and more!
==XL-Size Edit==

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I am LIKING this character, she really brings the whole bakery... in every way

Anonymous said...

I missed this update, but I LOVEEEE this new girl, the bakery and face gives such innocent cute vibes, yet the Elfs body is INTENSE and BIG. I could see a pic where's shes sneaking snacks late at night with barely anything on, haha.