16 May 2023

Spring Commission 2023 #6: Equally Matched

I don't know if I should give any kind of warning this time, but I'll still type it here. This commissions contains big penises, two of them, big muscular trolls with large penises. There, that's out of the way.

This was a bit of different, as the in-game models of the Trolls aren't the most bulky ones, if you look past the dire trolls. But luckily I have a semi-working Forest Troll model I made years back and could use his body for this picture. Not the best modeling, but it sure beats the old vanilla models or the unusable emmisary model.

This sixth of 2023 Spring commissions was requested by AD

May 16th - "Equally Matched" [Troll/Gay/Comm]
[​IMG]
2023 Spring Commission #6
Trial after trial, the two friends have
tried to best one other in various events,
yet they are equal in every manner.
Althought, the competitions strengthens
their manly bonding day by day.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: