28 May 2023

Spring Commission 2023 #8: Summer Flowers

And here it is! The last of this years spring commissions! And just in time before sumemr officially begins! Or well, I'm sure summer is already further than ever at some regions and I fear what this summer will bring up to the north for us people of snow and gloom.
I like to thank everyone who sent their applications months back and I also like to thank for the increased interest for commissions. If I didn't have own ideas to make, I would open commissions right away, but I'll stay strong and wait until Autumn for the next batch. Hope to see you then again for new commissions!

This picture is another two angle one to give you the the full experience of the colourful scenery and all the tiny insects and critters enjoying the blossoming world. It was actually hard to find a good place for a tiny flower garden, but I think I found a nice secluded place to mold for the picture. And yes, I'm thinking the same. That worgen must have a pretty strong jaw by now from getting it least once a year bashed against something.

This eight and last of the 2023 Spring commissions and it was requested by Lady Butterfly.

May 28th - "Summer Flowers: Front" [Human/Pinup/Comm]
[​IMG]
2023 Spring Commission #8
Early summer is a time of renewal and
vibrancy as gardens and landscapes
transition from the gentle hues of spring
to the bold colors and textures of the summer months.
==XL-Size Edit==
May 28th - "Summer Flowers: Behind" [Human/Pinup/Comm]
[​IMG]
==XL-Size Edit==

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was incredibly good, you should do more XXL women, commission or otherwise

Anonymous said...

This was incredibly good, you should do more XXL women, commission or otherwise

Anonymous said...

I really would adore a sexy SoL story of the librarians. Your best characters by far, I love them!

Anonymous said...

This is just absolutely amazing. Absolutely mammoth tits and ass, but also so many nice details too - the sweaty back, the angle, the thing landing on her butt, I love it. I dunno if these kinds of pics are harder for you, but imo these huge women really should be focused on for you.

...that funny worgen guy was at a beach and here, he must be a friend of hers!