12 September 2022

Autumn 2022 Commission #2: Soldier of the Past

Time for the next commission and I might have gone slight wild with this one.
While I don't normally add lot of piercings into my pictures, for this one, I thought it would fit the setting - kind of.
It isn't 100% what was asked, which I noticed as I had the picture done, yet the heart of the idea is there, even if there is a time skip and the discarded Theramore armours can't be seen. Over all, it's quite a sticky picture and I hope you'll enjoy it.

This is the second one of the Autumn Commissions and it was requested by Dopy

September 12th - "Soldier of the Past" [Human/Tauren/Comm]
[​IMG]
2022 Autumn Commission #2
She was outside of the walls, when the bomb fell.
Alone and lost, she wandered the marsh with burning hatred
towards the Horde, until a band of Grimtotems ambushed her
in hopes for an easy kill. Fueled with revenge and too tough
to be slayed, the surviving brutes offered to give her a
haven to hunt the Horde - That was 10 years ago.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: