17 September 2022

Autumn 2022 Commission #3: Beach and Relaxation

And back with the next commission. Still not really that autumn themed, oh well.
First things first, I've started working again after being laid-off for the past three months, so I'll be switching back to my "normal" publishing schedule(s). What does this mean to the commissions? I will definitely make more, but I do have big plans for the upcoming Spooky Month(October), which means I might have to postpone couple of the last commissions until November. We will see.

Right, so! Commission picture contains a single male troll having some 'me time' at a beach. So if you don't like male pinups, do not click the link, obviously.

This is the third one of the Autumn Commissions and it was requested by Yangu

September 17th - "Beach and Relaxation" [Troll/Male Pinup/Comm]
[​IMG]
2022 Autumn Commission #3
After a busy summer of working, Yangu had
earned his break from all the hustle and bustle.
A warm beach, drinks and some alone time
is all he need for his vacation.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: