21 February 2022

Techpriest Field Testing Her Tools

It took her nearly a full year to work with her new upgrades and imbued them with the Light, before venturing out into the desolated and scrouge infested regions of Zul'Drak for some field tests.
Something like that I thought when I conjured this picture up. I had a blast with this picture, as I so would've wanted to go even more crazy with her gear, but I managed to calm myself down and not go all Adeptus Mechanicus on her. She though has a lance with a man-catcher attachment that pulls the undead into four light-enchanted chainswords. Be cleansed!

February 21th - "Techpriest Field Testing Her Tools" [Gnome/SFW]
[​IMG]
After rigorous tinkering and testing,
the newest invention is ready for
field testing phase and the results
are so far gracefully encouraging.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: