06 February 2022

Year of the Tiger

It is February and it is time for me to return from my vacation. While I was 100% Death Stranding, I did also work on few secret projects, updates and ideas. This one, that I'm posting out now, is one of them.
It is the Lunar year of the Tiger. While I could have taken image into many directions, I decided to do it the hard way and create the character from scratch. Well, it isn't fully made from scratch, I did use some bases, like the her body up to her neck is quite easy to trace back. Still, it was either this or Tol Virs, but perhaps they are for another time.
This picture wouldn't have been possible, if I hadn't been reading the wiki page and noticed a tiny trivia from a long Horde questline. Apparently, with the result of some interdimensional meddling, "few" unexpected stowaways were teleported to Durotar with the Orcs, which then scattered towards Barrens. Saberons were one of the races and now they are causing issues with Quillboar populations.

February 6th - "Year of the Tiger" [Mob/SFW]
[​IMG]
Thanks to some interdimensional meddling,
the region of Barrens has gained new inhabitants
from the alternative-Draeneor and are causing
issues with the balance of the local wildlife.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: