06 July 2021

Daydreaming Nahimana!

While the heat isn't as bad as it might be somewhere else in the world, yet it is enough to make this northen murloc all sluggish and yern for the end of the summer. It really has affected my work schedules in the worst way. Yet, I like this slow pace in some levels - least during the summer.
About the picture: Yet another toon brought to the 2020's with slightly upgraded model and textures. I'm not 100% happy with Nahimana, so I might do some changes when I think of something. Now enjoy this silly picture of a Tauren daydreaming about an Ogre. Raunchy!

July 6th - "Daydreaming Nahimana" [Tauren/Ogre/Straight]
[​IMG]
While Nahimana was inventorying the library basement storage,
she discovered a chest full of raunchy, steamy romance novels.
Her imagination got wild after reading them.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: