21 June 2021

Summer of 2021: Summer Trip.

It has been rather warm lately and I've been fiddling with ideas but nothing has turned into a new picture - until now!
Bet you didn't expect to see her before October. She's here and has a new dress to show with a warm smile - although her smile is rather hard to see. I think this is enough, as I'm slowly melting on my chair. I'll see if I manage to do something for Midsummer. No promises.

June 21th - "Summer Trip" [Undead/BBW/SFW]
[​IMG]
While the beast's mistress is hibernating through
the sunlight filled summer, the hulking creature
is left without any supervision. With the lack of the
mistresses touch and excess exposure to sunlight,
it calmed the individual and gradually regained her
humanity - least for now until summer ends.
==XL-Size Edit==

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The grotesque head is such a shame since her body is amazing :[ Would like to see more girls with this body type though!