26 July 2021

2021 Survey result #1

I would've had the first survey picture ready a week ago, yet I had to upgrade her model to fit with the standards(dunno what). Yes you read it correct, I recieved enough info in the survey to conduct TWO(2) picture out from it. I'm sure I could've managed to pick more, but the idea was to have you people vote for the next ONE(1) picture, yet now we have two! This is the first one and since she last was seen back in December, she's had some changes in her model and looks. She did get a new hairstyle and new glasses, that's for sure!
I hope that does please those few who had voted for this combo. I know this won't please many of you people out there, but this is how it works - kind of.

July 26th - "A Night to Remember" [Draenei/Dwarf/Size]
[​IMG]
2021 Survey Result #1
It has been a while and the experienced librarian
came to the conclusion it was due time for another
a date night. What ended up getting caught in her
venus trap, would remember this night for eons.
==XL-Size Edit==

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still your best girl after all this time. The dwarf+Sel pairing is nice too since dwarves can be smothered but also be strong depending on the picture. 10/10

Anonymous said...

I think this may be my favorite pic of yours since the valentines one. Its so good. Look at all the improvements you made too, the image quality, the really good looking nipples, even her hooves look better. Really impressive. I think a no armpit hair version would be cool but I know a lot of people are into that. At this point all I can wish for is more of her, the picture was AMAZING

Anonymous said...

IMAGINE THE QUANTITIES OF GOAT MILK

Anonymous said...

This is so good holy shit