06 October 2020

Autumn Commission #5: Colours of Autumn

 Right. It's Tuesday once again, which isn't my upload day but I was too lazy back on Saturday.
About the picture. I had fun trying out new things with Blender for this one and when thought I was done, I tried out another camera angle by mistake and it was perfect for the scene! Only downside is that you can't see the Night Elf's new striped thights and pink boots - but you can see her new hairstyle and colour. Another little info is that I was told to put a happy Gnome into the picture, tossing leaves up in the air. I wasn't given any info about the Gnome, so I gave the unnamed Dark Iron Gnome more screentime. Yay!

This fifth Autumn commission picture was requested by Lunash.

October 6th - "Colours of Autumn" [Nelf/Gnome/Half-elf/SWF/Comm]
[​IMG]
2020 Autumn Commission #5
The air is getting chilly and the trees
are turning yellow. It's time to play around
in the sunlight and enjoy the autumn colours!
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: