11 October 2020

Autumn Commission #6: Warm Company and Coffee

 Aaaaaaand here we are. The final Autumn commission. I had quite fun time working on these commissions. Trying out new things and challenging myself with each one of them. I did recieve many interesting commissions requests, yet the amount of SFW styled pictures intrigued me to take the challenge.
As for this picture, it's warm and sweet - it also was quite quick to make as I already had the scenery ready and I used my 'teacher worgen' from a Spring commission picture.

This sixth and final Autumn commission picture was requested by ThatAnon.

October 11th - "Warm Company and Coffee" [Worgen/Vulpera/SFW/Comm]
[​IMG]
2020 Autumn Commission #6
There might be some issues between the factions,
yet two fuzzy girls have found each other and ignore
the words. They happily share the warmth and smile.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: