24 August 2020

Last Month of Summer 2020 #5

I've for some time wanted to try out a picture with hypnosis since my last one back in 2017. I went with glowing eyes and some eyebeams for this picture, yet I'm still quite unsure how it ended up. I tried out few "anime" tropes but nearly none of them looked good on the the eyes.


Oh and don't mind the fangs. I um... err... Oh! Female trolls fangs are actually more like what Water Deers have, you know, those Vampire Deers with canine like teeth that they can move with muscle strings. Yes yes. Just like that. Her jaw isn't split in half and/or her lower fangs aren't puncturing through his manhood.

August 24th - "Last Month of Summer 2020 #5" [Troll/Orc/Oral]
[​IMG]
He wouldn't stop bragging, yet that's nothing
some good old mind controlling hypnosis can't
stop and let them have some fun with him.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: