31 May 2020

Spring 2020 Commissions! #8

It's barely past 11pm as I'm typing this, the last hour of May over here. Summer has had quite an quick start, but technically summer starts tomorrow: June in Finnish language is Kesäkuu - which literally means "month of summer"(summermonth).
Enough of my tired waffling and time to post out the final Spring commission, which is yet another picture containing that one furry and chubby race that people request me to use.

May 31th - "House of Red Light: Harem" - [Pandaren/Tease/Comm]
[​IMG]
2020 Free Commission #8
In the exclusive saloon, patrons can also
pay to choose his or her favorite courtesans
for the night or week in their private dwelling.
There, the patron will be pampered into the heavens.
==XL-Size Edit==

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you'd consider a nude version of this. I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see those pamdaren breasts! <3