19 May 2020

Spring 2020 Commissions! #6

As noticed, I took a week off to chill - and tried to fix an old model. I spent roughly six hours trying to fix the model, only to come to the conclusion that I'm better of redoing the whole model from scrap.
Right, I still have few commissions left and here is one of them! I would do more pictures with her, but like always, I really want to make her model better. If I had the extra money, I would throw them at someone to create one with working and proper rigging.

Here she is, once more, and this time she made an oops.

May 19th - "Battle of Endurance" - [Draenei/Vrykul/Comm]
[​IMG]
2020 Free Commission #6
The battle had lasted for hours and it looked like
it wouldn't end at all. Yet, when the bed frame finally
broke from the stress, silence finally arrived.
To her shock, the mightly warrior had fallen - hours ago.
==XL-Size Edit==

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this pic is so HOT. From her facial expression to her absolutely massive body theres just so much to appreciate everywhere. Even the little story blip adds to it! TENOUTTATEN

Anonymous said...

Bro you picked my commission!!! Omg you're the best, it turned out so awesome too, you and Selanaar are the best, thanks for making an anonymous fan's week