30 September 2018

Last day of September

We've reached end of Septermber and I guess next month is the Spooky Month - I suppose it's more zombies and vampiric gnomes.
Before the picture, here's a little comic that the tumblrs did already get back on Saturday.

[​IMG]


September 30th - "Fun Behind Closed Curtains" [Nelf/SFW]
[​IMG]
People can argue over which one
is the superior game, when all that
really matters is personal taste and
if you are having fun playing the game.
==XL-Size Edit==


One with keen eyes can see that the controller and system itself are just photoshopped in - I couldn't find any models for free and my skills aren't that high to make them myself.
And yes, me and my girlfriend do enjoy Paladins way more than Overwatch or any other game of same type. It's just much more fun and lot more characters to pick from - plus you have to stick to the character you chose the whole match.

No comments: