01 September 2018

Last Month of Summer #8

It is still August 31th in Niue(11PM when typing this)! So basically I'm not late with the final picture of August! HA!
I had two more picture ideas for the Draenei Month, however September is here and I'm once again lazy. I'll reserve them for another time, especially the big orgy picture. Now I'll have ample of time to plan it out, for example the races and positions.

With the end of Draenei Month, this finale should do at least some justice even when I'm still not 100% happy with her model(minor glitches and bad rigging).


September 1st - "Last Month of Summer #8" [Draenei/Nelf/Straight]
[​IMG]
Field research can be hard work and all that walking
will no doubtly make anybodys feet all sore.
A nice relaxing bath or massage can help speed
up the recovery. However, Draeneis don't have feet
but hooves. I don't know where I'm going here as
this has nothing to do with the picture.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: