Welp, my well earned week long "vacation" turned into two weeks quicker than I thought.
I blame vidya-gaems! They released two amazingly good games on the same day back on Tuesday.
Aaaand I've been busy with other things as well. So let's just go with the usual one and say I got lazy.

I didn't have as big plans for March as I did for February - but I still have time to come up with something to catch up with the time.
What you'll see here is something that might shock you and disgust you - but then again, why are you even here in the first place if this is true? Bugger off!
But if you still stayed to see what in earth I did create this time, get ready for something unusual!

  • 15th March "Jesters' Perfume Trap" [Belf/Murloc/Gangbang/Bukkake]
    Never trust a jester selling perfumes.
    It might be a potent mixture that makes the local Murlocs all wild.