13 July 2010

News update

cubehead wrote:
So, I'll see when I can post next picture, or least when to get it done, but I'm trying to aim end of this week.


*Coughs*

Well, it's been... two weeks now since last post and... what? Four or five weeks with no updates? Not even a "stressed out murloc" picture?
Reason for this is quite simple: Heatwave + packing/cleaning.
Yep, I'm currently moving out to a new apartment... slowly like a snail due to this annoying heatwave we currently have here for the second week.
You don't have to do much to sweat out litres/gallons and make it really agonizing to work or deliver heavy packages and bags from point A to point B.
Aim is that I would be fully moved in by the end of this week, even if I wouldn't have a bed there.
Does that mean that I would have new pictures coming up this weekend? I don't know. I still have a lot of things to move and to throw away or do something to them
before I can fully settle down and enjoy life again and work on new pictures.

Thank you for your patience, my dear lurkers and fans.

No comments: