31 August 2009

FIVE NEW FUCKING PICTURES!!!

So so sorry for everyone and all my loyal fans and fanatics.
I was ment to post a while ago but I couldn't due to many events that was in the way to make those pictures. This was when I was ment to publish three pictures, so I added one more, four pictures.

BUT! On Sunday when I was supposed to finish the last picture, I was informed and also found out myself, that my W0W account was keylogged and all my characters expect Sel(because she was lvl80 and had maxed mining) and Kagawah who was -untouched-... don't ask me why he was left, I don't know... I don't understand many of the things when I finaly did get the account back, with the help from propably the best GM in a while that was working on that morning :3

So so, that's my W0W gaming at the moment, and so I this morning made a picture bit related to this event xD


ON TO THE PICTURES!!!
    Hatred is unvoidable![DarkSel/Gore]
    Image
    Nothing much to tell, just letting out some steam at a Ch1n@m4n who stole my account ^^

    Exotic investigator[Heter/Tease]
    Image
    Just a tease picture for you lurkers of my beloved Urdina<3
    Urdina, on her quest for the Light and finding her father, had to time to time use the weapon many women use when they wish to get their ways through with some men. Urdina doesn't really wish to use this, but the ways of Azeroth has thought her that it might be the only way if she wants to end her quest before it's too late.


    Heated-Up Exotic Goods[Threesom/Anal]
    Image
    This was kind of experimental picture because of the positions made some parts of the bodies hard to make without doing them from tiny tiny pieces, like Urdinas vagina... >_>,
    Urdinas journey had led her to Kalimdor as she tried to find clues in Theramore and the settlements near it, but only found some rumors telling to travel up north through Barrens.
    After days of treking under the burning sun of Barrens, she stumbled across with two traveling Draeneis, who offered her some company as they were headding to North aswell. Urdina couldn't decline this offer from such creatures that really facinated her from their pure touch with the Light and their exotic looks.


    Respect the Elders[YAOI/Threesome]
    Image
    WARNING! GAY/YAOI CONTENT AHEAD!
    In his never ending quest for becoming a better Shaman, Kagawahs path had led him up north to Northrend, facing many dangers there, but also the kind and strong Taunka people. With their knowladge of harsh climate and Shamanishm, Kagawah offered his help and anything they wanted to learn the ways and knowladge.
    Two of the Elders accepted his offer and told him to visit them after sunset at their hut for the ritual offering.


    Friends with Benefits[YAOI/Blowjob]
    Image
    WARNING! MORE GAY CONTENT!
    Due to Kagawahs looks, he is many times used for sexual pleasures, but some also wish this to bound their friendship to become stronger, others just can't hold their fingers off his body.

1 comment:

KiƱuru said...

I know how you feel Sel *You help to kill that guy* and i love youre Exotic love pics =)