Aaand it is time for this years beach picture!
I had couple of ideas for this picture, but most trouble was to pick
which toon to use for the picture. I had couple of candidates to choose
from, when I had a epiphany and I'm quite glad I did pick this one over
the original options. I so rarely use her(like majority of my
characters).
Just be careful not to fall under her spell closer to Saturnalia.
July 22th - "Searching for the next Plaything" [Human/Tease]
![[IMG]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sOVIgoamw_QEZBb16R3R4I_rMOu_g28Zci4YyEvHrmsZuNsAAZoikvz6BYuz3zpwDLWKfx0-YzXuycNSEz3bPFlVOvTT92KTck9WsEnOYHpJkOyF6OTSMi0eB807HCcbTl0uLiGyhVNRqGB1RYsVxo=s0-d)
During summer time, when there is no need
to revigor her life essences with dark magic,
the old crone has time to scout for her next plaything - you.
==XL-Size Edit==
During summer time, when there is no need
to revigor her life essences with dark magic,
the old crone has time to scout for her next plaything - you.
==XL-Size Edit==
No comments:
Post a Comment