26 August 2024

Two and a Halfsome 2024Edit

There we go. Took me a while to get to this picture, but now I've fulfilled my promise I made over at Twitter and remade this TEN years old picture. Sure the Selanaar picture was older, but ten years is still a lot. That was 2014!
I had quite a pickle with this picture, as I at first couldn't figure out how to modernize it, but I think I managed to hit the spot. While most are close to the original picture, I did change the Gnome's skin tone to give a nice contrast between the two trolls. I still don't know where these ebony skinned Gnomes(and the elves) suddenly appeared in lore-wise, but I don't mind it.
I have few other old old pictures in mind that I'd like to remake but we'll see how much time I have after all the commissions.

August 26th - "Two and a Halfsome 2024Edit" [Gnome/Troll/Threesome]
[​IMG]
Remake of 2014 picture of same name.
"A pirate I was meant to be! Trim the sails and roam the sea!"

Sang the scurvy sea dogs before reaching Ratchet,
where the sea salt hardened swashbuckler had time
to relax and unwind - by getting stuck between two Trolls.
==XL-Size Edit==
!!!ORIGINAL PICTURE BEHIND THIS LINK!!!

No comments: