24 May 2024

2024 Spring Commission #5: The Might of Paw

And we are back rolling with commissions! I got stuck playing Dark Souls 3 with full randomizer and I just wanted to bash my head against the wall for days before I realized that I have pictures to be done! So here I am with a new commission picture.
This one was quite fun to make. Not because of the idea of the picture or the setting, but that I could use someone elses model with properly made rigging and shaders. Less work for me! Yay! Seeing the cold truth my rigs are trash. Ouch!

This is the fifth of the Spring Commission and it was requested by PeeksPokes.

May 24th - "The Might of Paw" [Vulpera/Femdom/Comm]
[​IMG]
2024 Spring Commission #5
When the world if full of drastically different
sized people, it is more about the might of
will to show dominance over one another.
Even the smallest one can defeat a larger one.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: