13 September 2023

Autumn 2023 Commission #1: Hot Spring Shenanigans

I'm few days late, yet I think I'll still be able to publish more or less all of the pictures the council decided me to make of all the submitted commission requests. I might force a theme rule next year, because I'm feeling somewhat evil. But we'll see in what mind set I am next spring. This years commission submissions did vary a lot, so it was hard to choose which ones to pick. Here's the first one!

ps. Don't look under the water.

This is the first of the Autumn Commission and it was requested by Lexi.

September 13th - "Hot Spring Shenanigans" [Worgen/Comm/Tease]
[​IMG]
2023 Autumn Commission #1
While your whole body relaxes in a hot spring,
specific minerals in the water provide the chemistry
that boosts healthy relaxation and stress relief.
But can also lure in unwanted guests with naughty
intends, that you actually fancy a round or two with.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: