09 April 2023

Spring Commission 2023 #2: Shore Leave

Time for the second Spring Commission picture and this one is also something big from my part!
With this picture, I've officially entered the next expansion! Although, I still haven't played the game since Legion. Eh. Still, fun to use new models for a change.

Oh and before I forget, while the flying sextupedal(I think that is a word) lizards crafted by late Neltharion, they are androgynous but do for some reason posses genders. So in this picture, we have two male ones doing manly things together.

This second of 2023 Spring commissions was requested by Arryl_b

April 9th - "Shore Leave" [Comm/Dracthyr/Gay]
[​IMG]
2023 Spring Commission #2
After long time serving in the army with no
vacations, a good shore leave is a fine way to bolster
your bond with fellow comrades of your corps.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: