19 March 2023

Rest Your Weary Head

Right! I hope I'll now manage to get back to my normal schedule of uploading pictures on late Sundays(Finnish time). I doubt that'll happen, but I can hope!

Now here we have a nice little soft picture of a helpful soul aiding one with a troubled one to after a long while, get finally some rest. I had slight difficulty to decide which of the spiritual healers would be featured in the picture. This time, the tall one won. Neffani and the still unnamed Troll priestess will have their turn another time. Beside, the Troll's thighs are still quite fresh in your minds.

Another pickle was who and what would be resting its head on that soft lap. Had a quick thought and decided to go with an elf. It is up to you, if he is either Blood or High, as in the picture you cannot tell.

Sleep well~

March 19th - "Rest Your Weary Head" [Human/BBW/SFW]
[​IMG]
Weary travelers are always welcome to
stay at the abbey of the Tidesages.
More troubled souls are tended by the
nun's, easing the mind with the warmth
and finally achieve long yearned sleep.
==XL-Size Edit==

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I had no idea her front matched her back in size! Definitely glad to see more of her.