26 March 2023

Learning by Reading

I know I'm due to post something really lewd, but I decided to save my lewdness powers for the commissions. So I made this lil SFW picture. I already finally came up with a name for her, making her officially into my ever growing list of characters. Back when I created her for the commission, the only traits that was given to me to work with was "worgen with massive dohoonkabhankoloos!".

March 26th - "Learning by Reading" [Worgen/SFW]
[​IMG]
When not teaching at the Library,
Amely enjoys reading books that she
borrows from the public cache. Even the
more limited and private copies.
==XL-Size Edit==

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Being due" is kind of a silly term, but I do agree sort of, the content has gotten a bit tame. I dont think the librarians got any action in 2022, the poor gals!