14 August 2022

Last Month of Summer 2022 #2

What a week. The picture itself would've been done earlier, if it wasn't for a small thing like a three day long metal festival where I was. But less about that and more about the next episode of the Summer Jam Gnome Edition! I have a long list of ideas for the Gnomes and I doubt can even make third of them. More for later then.

But yes, about this picture. I thought this would be the optimal time to reintroduce the Forest Gnomes. Back in 2008, I made few pictures of these lusty Gnomes. They are a tribal people living in the depths of Grizzly Hills and are mainly women. I seemingly had stated back then that there are males in the tribes, but the women outnumber them with 1 to 100. That's quite a ridiculous number so I'll just debunk that and say there are... say, under 100 Forest Gnomes and every fourth is male, while the queen stays as the connection between the smaller tribes. Would she still be a futanari as I did back in 2010? I doubt.

So I did little tweeking with the idea of a nomadic people of Gnomes. Back then I didn't give them any clothes, expect headbands and gloves. Now they have clothing made out of furs and feathers, huzzah! Also new hair to give more tribal feel. Currently these three are the only ones that has been seens, as they are very elusive and masterfully use the tall trees for traveling and to hide.

August 14th "Hunting Party on the Pursuit" [Gnome/SFW]
[​IMG]
Last Month of Summer 2022 #2
It has been 12 years since last report on the elusive
people hidden deep within Grizzly Hills. Some say they
aren't their own sub-species, but only some remnants
of the aftereffect of 'Curse of Flesh'. What ever is the
case, these near female only people prefer to hunt in
small parties of three and use trees for vantage points.
==XL-Size Edit==

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool pic, out of curiosity are you still gonna do the rest of the character lineups? I liked those

Cube-heaD said...

I will, I still have the Draeneis, but it might take a while.