07 August 2022

Last Month of Summer 2022 #1

 


It's August! Time to have a race themed month once again! (Technically)Last month of the Summer 2022!
I was thinking hard which race to pick for this year and looked through which ones I've already featured. There are so many to pick from, yet, I decided to take a risk and make it about GNOMES!
We'll start with a oddity, which caused quite a buzz back when I in my drunk form came up with the idea. I didn't have a name for her back when I introduced her and her kin, but now she has: Tiniki Emberkettle!

August 7th "Trying the New Dress" (1/2) [Gnome/Pinup]
[​IMG]
Last Month of Summer 2022 #1 and angle 1/2
The life of an squire can be tough, yet it does pay well.
Still, there are times when the hardest warrior just wants
to be pampered. One way is to buy gift for yourself,
wear it and immortalize the occassion with a photograph.
==XL-Size Edit==

August 7th "Trying the New Dress" (2/2) [Gnome/Pinup]
[​IMG]
Last Month of Summer 2022 #1 and angle 2/2
==XL-Size Edit==

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your gnomes. I'm always a sucker for "Size difference" stuff so a gnome (male or female) paired up with a really big girl always gets the engine revving