30 March 2022

Temptress of the Deep

Between playing Elden Ring and my day job, I tried to work on a picture, or more precise, on the character and her new clothing. I couldn't find a thread to follow and after many tries I gave up and put her back into limbo.
Later the idea for this one, I am now publishing, arrived. I cannot remember was it a drunken joke or what, but it stuck in my mind. I doubt Elden Ring had much to do with this one, other than making the character development very slow. Yet, here we are now. It was quite fun, even if rather tasking construct, still I'm quite happy how she turned up. I had few different versions of her face, but I went with this, more classic look.

March 30th - "Temptress of the Deep" [Pinup/SFW]]
[​IMG]
You shouldn't go wandering around unfamiliar
dark alleys at night. You might come across mean
spirited muggers or sirens out to steal your soul.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: