16 November 2021

Sudden inspiration: Lament of the Ravenous!

I took two weeks off after the Spooky Month pictures to work on something else, outside of WoW fandom. Yet, I had a sudden surge of inspiration for a picture that I had to make! I know very well that it won't be any smash hit, but I doubt I'll ever really get to do a picture like this. I spent an awfully large number of hours playing with the fluid simulations for this picture, when in the end I only barely needed it. I wanted to add more 'bits' into the picture, but I'm sure the fluid is enough to speak out the scene.

November 16th - Lament of the Ravenous [Undead/BBW/Horror]
[​IMG]
She thought she had her humanity back.
She thought she wouldn't hunger for it.
She thought she could control it.
She thought she had won.
She was wrong.
==XL-Size Edit==


And here's the source of the inspiration. I've heard this song countless of times, yet only now it hit with an stinger of an idea!




I have thought to give her some kind of mask to hide her big smile, when ever I would use her in a picture once again.

No comments: