21 September 2021

Autumn 2021 Commission #2: A New Fascination

Right, this one was a bit special. Firstly this one took longer to render - or to be more specific, more times. I had some lighting difficulties and some rather misunderstandings from my part. The other thing is that this picture would've been lot more tolling for me, if I hadn't cheated and reverse engineer Liard's amazing feet models. It would have taken me lot longer to redo the in-game feet and fix them into something resembling feet. So thank you again for doing the much superior models than Blizz. If I ever need to do more feet stuffs, I'm most likely going to use these feet again.
Another lil cheat I did, is that I used Belvala in the picture as the "random red haired dwarf with freckles".

This is the second Autumn Commission picture and it was requested by jeddoux.

September 21th - "A New Fascination" - [Draenei/Dwarf/Foot Fetish/Comm]
[​IMG]
2021 Autumn Commission #2
After a fun night at the local tavern,
the two newly met acquaintances head over to
the shorter ones lodge for further pleasant time.
Something sparks inside the hooved one and
she cannot control her excitement for closer inspection.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: