12 August 2021

Last Month of Summer 2021 #2

I have a busy weekend ahead of me, so I made the second picture of the theme-month sooner for you all the ogle at.
This is one of those picture that isn't everyones cup of tea, but I'm pretty sure majority of you have seen more than enough of equine peniles on various races and genders.

Kagawah, who I by mistake respecced into a druid from being a shaman, have returned to one of his oldest obligations back in Thunder Bluff, where few of the Elders from different tribes have gathered to discuss bowine politics.

August 12th - "Private Dancer" [Tauren/Gay/Pinup]
[​IMG]
Last Month of Summer 2021 #2
Even after he changed his path of coversing with
the elemenents, to being one with the nature
and nurture it - he doesn't forget his commitment
to entertain the Elders during their gatherings.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: