30 November 2020

Princess Month 2020 #3

 It's last day of November, so it is still "princess month" - even if I due to various reasons couldn't a week back get a picture out. Ah well, three pictures in a month is still good in my book.

I might've used way more time into this picture then I should have. So much unnecessary rendering and tweeking. Could've used those hours into something better. Yet, I managed to finish the picture and am quite happy with it. I can now understand little better why male Pandaren is so little used. Lot of technical issues and restrictions, short legs and huge belly as examples.

Next month is December and I'll see what I will cook up for this years Winterveil.

November 30th - "Princess and The Three Bears" [Human/Pandaren/Group]
[​IMG]
The princess of the seven dwarves was traveling
through a distant land, where she met some friendly
bears. Luckily, the princess was blessed to understand the
animals. They told that their mistress, Goldilocks, had been
gone for a while and they were getting restless from waiting.
With a warm smile, she promised to keep them company.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: