05 February 2020

Princess of South [SFW]

New year, new decade, new character!
With the new year, I wanted to start with something fresh. She was going to make her debut back in Princess Month, last November(2019). I just couldn't get model ready in time. Although I think it she'll fit nicely as the very first picture of 2020 I've made, especially since I finally used Cycle Rendering with this picture. I'm still not that comfortable using it and will return to use the inferior rendering method, but I'll in time start to use Cycle/Eevee(Blender 2.8) more and more.
Right! Back to the picture. This is my new take of the female side of the Jinyu race - fully clothed this time! And a princess too!


February 5th - "Princess of South" [Jinyu/SFW]
[​IMG]
What if the Jinyu Empire would have
survived and thrived through the ages?
Would there be a Emperor or Empress
ruling over Pandaria? One thing is sure,
there definitely would be a princess.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: