I won't lie, it took me lot longer start with the commission pictures
than I had planned - which, by now shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.
Yakuza 3, being lazy and having quite literally dig deep into the files
to find the needed parts for this first picture.
I don't know will I ever do another picture with one of this race, but who knows.
This is the first of the Spring Commission and it was requested by Zawwy
April 19th - "Rest in Eversong Woods" [Haranir/Pinup]
![[IMG]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vgfLywMIBi8duUc6r3VjGXIdfrSZwSfh4F9lT_V5t8fQLqmdAXOgDxtwtxaUi7SfRRwJudNTMrH1wclAsOy_wvBsZwphs0zrn3BUU2O021Q2YWKGoczjMWNbY6jZrq2dkaBL-XCK2VaTvAFHiyk1FGgs6GRw=s0-d)
2026 Spring Commission #1
Call of wanderlust, the latest blight upon
the younger generations of Haranir, causing
them to emerge out from their subterranean
home and find a whole new world above.
==XL-Size Edit==
2026 Spring Commission #1
Call of wanderlust, the latest blight upon
the younger generations of Haranir, causing
them to emerge out from their subterranean
home and find a whole new world above.
==XL-Size Edit==
No comments:
Post a Comment