04 October 2021

Autumn 2021 Commission #4: Jeweler's Customer Service

It's October! OoooOoooOoooOooo etc. I'll see if I have any spot to make a spooky/Hallow's End themed picture. I could try to come up with something new or use my zombie woman, she's perfect for spooky month - even if her pictures have a low rating.

Now something about this commission picture. Once again, I had fun making it, or to be precise, I had a blast making the characters - especially the Draenei. He was lot easier to make look "femine", since Draenei males are huge tanks. On the other hand, Night Elfs have bit of the same problem, yet their elven figures make it less distinct. I haven't fully yet decided, but I think one of these characters might become a new OC I'll flesh out some more for later use.

This is the fourth Autumn Commission picture and it was requested by Dagen.

October 4th - "Jeweler's Customer Service" [Draenei/Nelf/Gay/Comm]
[​IMG]
2021 Autumn Commission #4
Along mastering the craft to create beautiful
jewelry and gems, a proud jeweler needs to learn
decipher his or hers customers wishes and yearns.
==XL-Size Edit==
    

No comments: