25 March 2020

Class change! Kagawah 2020

Gasp! It is already Wednesday! Oh my goodness I'm so late! Right um, I hope everyone is doing well and not getting cabin fever.
Here, have this picture of a Tauren I haven't featured in a picture since 2016.
A funny note that only realized after I uploaded the iamge up to my gallery and begun to write the flavour text. This whole time I remembered he was a Druid but no! He's actually a Shaman! So not wanting to redo the whole picture, I decided that he had enough with the elementals toying with him and not working together. So he gave up being a shaman and gave being a druid a try and would you look at that. He's naturally skilled in druidic ways! Crisis averted. Good enough for me.

I also change my picture resolutions into something more standard. Now the "small" ones will be 1080p(1920*1080) and the XL with be 4K(3840*2160). That's quite a change from old ones!


March 25th - "Maybe Druidism is Better" [Tauren/SFW]
[​IMG]
Kagawah dabbled years and years in the realms
of shamanism. He never really got the hang of
controlling the elements, even with proper trades.
The elements would just play with him for their own
pleasures. So perhaps a change in career would do.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: