16 July 2018

Free Commission 2018 #11

With the broadband connection back up, I'm free to upload my next picture and the last of the long line of commissioned pictures. Huzzah!

Can't think of what new I tried on this picture, like I've done on the previous ones. There is a small thing I tried and it was switching from JPG format to PNG - though I might have done something wrong and forgot to work on the compression. For example, the previous pictures XL was only 770kb and this ones is whopping 16Mb. It's not that big for todays standards, but still! I'll figure it out later, now onto thy final!


July 16th - "Riding Wildly the Hugeness" [Draenei/Gnome/Straight]
[​IMG]
2018 Free Commission #11
After when the Hall of the Guardian was
reopened for mages, Selanaar has been
busy studying it's vast library to satisfy her
hunger for history and knowledge. When her
nose isn't tightly between pages, she tends

to play Hearthstone with the other mages and
time to time end up using high stakes.
==XL-Size Edit==

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooo MAN it's been awhile since you made a picture so thick and delicious, top tier stuff!!

Anonymous said...

As an old fan of yours, it's cool to compare this to an older but similar angle picture (sel with the horse) and see your improvements.