03 June 2018

Free Commission 2018 #6

Time for something new!
The picture is new and the model used in it is new, as I made it(poorly).
This is another commission picture. While the commission did suggest using a different race, I used my liberty to work with another one.
This was no easy task, as I had to make it from scrap! Or well, I used an old existing model from WotLK-expansion and molded from it into what is seen in the picture. She's far from perfect or even being finished, but she is good enough to work with already. I might change her hair complitely or give her a scarf to wear on her head.


3rd June "Hunter of Exotisms" [Tauren/Paizuri/BBW]
[​IMG]
2018 Free Commission #6
The peaceful nomadic race called Tuskarr,
shares many similarities with the Pandaren
when it comes to loving food and relaxing.
They also share a soft chubby body type,
that some are very fond of.

And yes, that is a female Tuskarr I just made and lot more true to the in-game race than the first picture I made years back.

No comments: