20 September 2015

Pre-Brewfest post!

Seems like I'm back to my old super late schedule - hoo boy.

To prove I'm not dead, I've made a new picture and not yet another teaser for my comic that might come out next summer with this speed.
I'll try to get back into shape - as my favourite "WoW-holiday" just started: Brewfest!
I won't promise, as always, but I'm aiming to least do two Brewfest pictures if not three - and on the comic.


20th September "When Pillows Collide" [Human/Pandaren/Pinup/Nude]

When two worlds collide, it can be a soft and joyful happening.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That human girl is delicious <3 You are truly the maestro of boobs.

I hope Sel gets in on the brewfest fun too

Glad to see you again!

Anonymous said...

Ultra-busty drunk/merry girls? Sign me up! Best holiday!

Anonymous said...

So soft, so big, so amazing. Good to see you again <3

Anonymous said...

Damn son this is what I'm talking about. You make such nice big boobies. Love the squish between them.

Anonymous said...

Oh LAWDY what an amazing duo, especially the right. Giant drunk boobies too good!

Anonymous said...

One of your better pics in awhile <3

Anonymous said...

Speaking of brewfest, imagine getting a cleavage shot with THOSE!

Anonymous said...

Huge boobs are miracles of azeroth~

Anonymous said...

I swear whenever you make huge busts you're at the top of your game. It's so good! Especially seeing girls squish each other. The extra effort to do that is always appreciated. I vote for a drunk selanaar for brewfest! :p

Anonymous said...

Brewfest has tons of potential for great pictures, looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Big boobs are nice, huge boobs are even nicer <3