14 February 2010

Valentines I thinks day

Hi-ho!
Time for some request again, and the last one that I had stored since last year >_>;;;;;;

But oh! Because of them, no actual Valentines Day picture, so they have to do with the scenery made fitting for the bloody event :P


    REQ: Meadows of Passion.[Heter]
    Image
    Friends request from last November ^^;
    Diplomacy is something that one should uphold when trying to give positive picture of one people or fix something that was done wrong in the past.
    What perfect time would be then the "Love is in the Air" festive at a romantic place.


    REQ: Romantic Night at Sea[Futa/Lesb]
    Image
    Another friends request from last December >_>;
    Though lovers already, the Valentines, also knows as "Love is in the Air" festive means a lot for Lucinna and her lover, for it heightens their passion into astronomical numbers, unable to keep their fingers and lips off each other,
    not even on a cruise outside Azuremyst Isle, which Lucinna knew and was prepared well for it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about doing some self castration, faggot.

Cube-heaD said...

I couldn't choose what to answer back from three different lines, so I'll post them all:
"Sorry, I don't want to be like you."
&
"That's my next picture. Thank you."
&
"I already castrated you, I'm fed up."

Anonymous said...

i love all your pics but still need mooooooooooore pics with kagawah :<

100/10 Points for you!

WildCardCorsair said...

Yeah dont listen to anon1 Cube-heaD, the pictures are excellent yet again! i love the scenery in the first picture, and happy belated valentines day!

WildCardCorsair said...

P.S. i notice most of these are requests, and i have an interesting request to make, how do i get in contact with you?

Anonymous said...

Excellent pictures as always - though I want to place a note that nearly all of your old pictures links are broken - is it possible you can fix them?

~ Anon.

Cube-heaD said...

@Absolutezero
Mainly I've contacted through Darknest forums with privatemessages or in-games, but I "only" take requests if they are sent to my PM-box in darknest.
Ooor, sending me an email.
Either way is fine to me, if the mail contains everything I need to build up a requested image:
*details of the character(s)
*details of the scenery
*details of the position+point of view
With these, I can get far, but the most important really is what color skin and hair the characters has, what kind of face and any little detail if possible.

WildCardCorsair said...

Thank you, i'll send the request through darknest tonight!

Anonymous said...

I NEED MORE SHOTA D:
Orphans need milk and no hot tauren to make any glasses full :C

Hyperher0 said...

I'd like to see sel in an X-mas outfit.Btw I love these pics! eep it up! :D