29 October 2018

Last picture before "spooky month" ends.

The SpooooOOOooOooooky Month is coming to an end. Next is Día de Muertos, but I think we've had enough of skeletons for a while.

I toned down the spookyness in this one and made it bit more lewd, as I'm sure my previous picture scared some people off. Way too spooky.
I would like to use these angry coyotes more, but their models are so clunky and old old. Who knows, maybe Blizz will update them after next two expansion.


October 29th - "Howling in the Night" [Worgen/Human/Orgy]
[​IMG]
Four unwary poachers surrounded by a pack
of vicious wolves, outnumbered and slowly
cornered like little critters. The howls are heard
all through the night. Luck will be on
their side, if the fertility rite goes well.

==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: