24 June 2018

Free Commission 2018 #9

Time for a new picture and another commission, but this time it wasn't a request from tumblr but from Darknest!
As I stated on the previous pictures post, I've been experimenting with new things. This time I tried out multiple angles, which is something I've actually forgotten to actually use after moving into use of Blender. I tried few other things as well, but I'm not counting them in as I never got them to work.
So! Have this Blood Elf non-nude pinup from three different angles!
This ninth commission was requested by Fayren.



June 24th - "Sunbathing in Shadowmoon" (Angle 1/3)[Belf/Pinup/Commission]
[​IMG]
2018 Free Commission #9
Usually when one wishes to enjoy the warmth
of the sun while sunbathing, a working sun is prefered.
This can't be said when a Warlock is enjoying the sickly
sky of Shadowmoon Valley with it's rain of infernals and
constant radiation of Fel against her skin.
==XL-Size Edit==

June 24th - "Sunbathing in Shadowmoon" (Angle 2/3)[Belf/Pinup/Commission]
[​IMG]
==XL-Size Edit==

June 24th - "Sunbathing in Shadowmoon" (Angle 3/3)[Belf/Pinup/Commission]
[​IMG]
==XL-Size Edit==

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, it's simple yet I like it a lot. Wish she'd show some skin but hey, I dig the pics!

Anonymous said...

At first I just liked the chest, then to turn around to that MASSIVE rump, wow I'm enjoying multiple angles I hope you bring that back for other thick girls!