19 June 2018

Free Commission 2018 #8

Time to tick another one off from the commission-list.
I noticed that I've been trying out new things on nearly every new picture I've posted out the past two months and the newest one isn't any exception. I'm still learning, but I'm a brave boy to try out new things even if they turn out crap!
In other notes, the elephant trunk was once again nicked from Smutbase.se and all credits goes to Shaotek and Mikeymack. I'll in time create one of my own.


June 19th - "Exotic Massage" [Pandaren/Tauren/Footjob]
[​IMG]
2018 Free Commission #8
Jin-jin the Masseur was traveling far and wide
to show her skills of relaxation through massage.
On her stop deep in the Highmountains, one of her
customers wished for a particular super secret
massage technique few can pull off enough softly.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: