07 May 2017

In a World

Sometimes inspirations just appears in my head and everything else has to move to the side and face the danger of vanishing into WIP limbo!
This one would have been perfect back in April but who cares.
With some twisting on the space and time and entering the alternative Draenor, we might find this jolly and round fellow. But something is off and I can't really put my finger on it. He seems, familiar.





EDIT// Update bump! I forgot to give him his 'happy trail'. All fix'd now!

Update bump! I forgot to give him his 'happy trail'. All fix'd now! Also thanks for the comments, there surely will be more of them.


7th May "Meanwhile In Alternative Draenor" [Draenei/Dwarf/Pinup/Tease]
[​IMG]
Once up on a time, the "gods" decided
to create an parallel dimension for fun.
There they would twist and turn all known
lore and lead the people into boredom.
Some although did use that time for leisure.
==XL-Size Edit==

No comments: