17 June 2013

Wait what?


New picture time!

Before we begin, I like to tell that I took one step backwards with the "graphical style"
due to the feedback I did get from people I know and through the blog.
So for this picture I used the previous "style" that tries to mimic yet give more flesh out feeling of
something between 3D-art and drawing... or something. I can't find anywhere any works that even resemble the "style"
I use in my pictures. Is it good or a bad thing? I don't know.

Now onto the picture.
What to tell about it?
I've had the idea for it for quite some time now and the reason why it was chosen now over any other ideas,
was simply because I couldn't decide what to make - so I made a friend of mine decide for me.
I gave him three options to choose from with varies ideas into them and he did choose this one.
So if you don't like the picture(which I'm quite sure over half of you won't),
part of the blame can go to him for choosing this picture over the other ideas.
But you know me by now, or not, that I love doing out of the comfort-zone pictures.
All those female variations of in-game races with no female models are proof of that.

So do please enjoy this picture, if you can.

17th June."Two-Headed Ogress" [Ogre/Pinup/Futa]

If you thought female Ogres were rare, the ones with
large milk-glands and male genitals is 1:5,000,000.
Only because two-headed female ogress are so rare,
compared to the male ones with three head.


And why is the Ogre an futa? Because it's more funnier.

3 comments:

SaintUther said...

Oh My God...... That is Sooo HOT! I thought your Dwarf women and Futas were hot but you just made something even hotter! you and your friend made a great choice and have blessed us with something epic. Its works like these that I love to see from you and the art style is fantastic. Thank you for sharing this amazing piece with us and keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

You always do like to cover every race possible huh? :)

Anonymous said...

I found this picture more hilarious than hot, but hey thats good too right? :D

Glad to see you're still at it cube