A super duper quicky update!
This picture, I was already working back on Monday morning. But I did make a huge mistake and lost all progress I had done so far.
So it took me up until now to get it all done.
Hope you people like it... or least those that finds the idea appealing to their taste.
If you don't want to see two gay dragons, do not click on the picture!
- 28th September 2011: Primal Raging Needs [Dragon/Gay/Anal/Feral/Beast]
The more primal offspring of the ancient dragons lack many of the majestic features and
wisdoms as the ones that currently roam through the world.
There is one aspect that they still share, the need to mate when the heat is on.
Now to the posts that you lovely little piglets had left me.
*Puts reading glasses on*
- Job: I have a spot at the post office again as deliveryman. But least for this month and maybe rest of the year I'm having my summer vacation.
- Futas: I well know this that "futa" pictures brings the people out from the their caves and under the rocks.
But I want to focus more on pictures and styles that I myself enjoy to do and experiment with.
If I would be all greedy for comments, I would be doing futa pictures all day and night. Also Worgen pictures and majore Lore characters.
- Urdina: Thank you. The main focus on last weeks picture was on her face. Much like the Orcette picture I did do some time ago.
I focused 95% on her face and knowingly did half-ass her... ass.
- Use of bloom and curves: Thanks. I actually know this problem with the light effect. It's a effect that I use on PhotoImpact to make the textures smoother and give a bright touch. It makes brighter colours shine and nearly bloom.
That is why in many old pictures of Selanaar, her hair is all glowing.
Anatomy is quite hard, specially if wanting to follow the original in-game models as I do. They are mostly shaped like real people( or least the humans and some elfs), but they do have some really weird deformations that might get in the
way or just misguide me when redoing for example a thigh. Specially if the angle is hard.
My style is very "old-school" and ruggedy. Since I basically take a pose and then start to construct piece by piece it from the in-game models. I look for a animation and see if it's fitting and cut a part of it to put into the actual picture.
So it's like playing a mad scientist doing a monster of many parts, aka abomination.
- Feet: With the bulky models the pre-Cata races have, I would like to see when Blizz themself adds more polygons into the old models to make them look better. Humans for example look horrible compared to the new human lore characters.
But still, a neat idea that I need to keep in mind.
28 September 2011
25 September 2011
Thanks for the words and sorry for taking this long to post a respond.Originally Posted by typhonMan, Cube, don't quit. You're my favorite artist here and I know there's a lot of people who think the same. You've got a talent for this kind of thing, that's certain.
However, I'm sure your fans will understand if you don't continue. If you don't enjoy doing this anymore, there's no reason for you to keep going. It's a hobby and should be for fun. We're all happy with what you've done and think you're pretty damn spectacular. You also appear to be a really nice guy, too. So whatever you do, I just hope you're happy.
What can I really say, I love to do this but as I'm quite stuck with my skills I get frustrated and lose motivation.
Thou the lack of motivation is mostly because-
I need critics and comments to get better, bad and good ones. Constructive critics and comments are what I yearn mostly.
But in not so unrelated news, there a single picture I managed to make today after that small hiatus.
I had much larger update planned. But those three weeks of absent and by mistake seeing other peoples works caused quite a motivation loss in me. Nearly sorrow.
- 25th September 2011:Entering Danger Zone [Human/Nude/Pinup]
There are times when the kindest of hearts can burst into anger and turn the person into fierce sight.
But now I'm back and unemployed, so more time to work on my lovable hobbies
With or without any kind of comments. I find it hard to quit this really, I just want to be better and spice things up for you people who least are brave enough to speak out.
PS. Belv and Sariz will return soon, as two of you asked of them.
04 September 2011
Grrreeetings lurkers and invisible imagination friends who I think checks on this thread if at all.
A single update this weekend, just one.
Why? Because I'm lazy and pessimistic.
So onwards to the picture!
It's another Old vs. New picture, this time it's non-futa. Because I'm mean.
Also GnomeSel was meant to be in the picture as well, but I ran out of time :(